10 Days (Sample Itinerary)
· Departure Miami (MIA)
Salvador late evening.
· Private transfer to hotel in Old town.
· Welcome evening entertainment (L)
A Four hour tour of the historical section of Barra and continue for a view of
the old and new aspects of Salvador.
· Street presentations drumming,
· Shopping at the Mercado Modelo for local artifacts.
· Full day visit to the Cachoira. Stroll among local markets.
· Highlight of tour is the visit to the Boa Morte a sorority which
traces it's origin to the time of slavery.
· Special surprise this
· Schooner cruise to visit a neighboring
island, spend the day visiting and exploring the island.
outing to include local entertainment and Salvador Afro Brazil night life.
· Day at leisure.
Day 7 (B)
for Rio. Farewell to Salvador.
Day 8 (B)
the best of Rio - Tour to Sugarloaf Mountain and Christ the Redeemer.
Evening with genuine Brazilian performers at local show
· At leisure. ½ day tour to Samba City.
· Farewell Dinner
· Farewell dinner and final departure. Experience the natural
beauty and culture of Salvador, Rio and Iguassu Falls.
BACK TO SPECIALS